Welcome to the MoritzOnline.net blog!
The place where all five of us will regularly contribute to keep our family and friends informed of happenings in our lives.
Be sure to check back regularly.
It's been awhile since anyone has posted here. It appears that all of us have been quite busy.
But, Kathy and I were able to take a week out of our hectic schedules to make a trip to Edmonton at the beginning of September (August 31-September 7). This is the first significant visit for the two of us together to Edmonton for several years.
There is much that we could report on our week - much more than can be described here. But, apart from spending time with family (including my father) here are some other brief highlights:
- Visiting Harley, Lynda and Leeson Shockey in Armstrong, BC
- Seeing a significant amount of snow on the ground in Canmore, AB
- Touring Fort Edmonton Park
- Spending time with three of my Michigan cousins: Joyce, Judy and Jackie who were also in Edmonton this week
- Spending a couple of days with Luke who flew in for...
- Ryan and Jennifer Jones' wedding, and seeing a large number of old friends and acquaintances
- Visiting what was Northside Church of God in Red Deer, where we spent five years back in the 80's.